Critical Length Antenna Phasing Harness - For the replacement of lost or damaged phasing harness assemblies within Duplexers, Combiners, and Filters.
The phasing harness/antenna tee assembly is a critical element of any duplexer, combiner, or filter. This section of the circuit has a significant impact on insertion loss and VSWR. Over time these cables become lost or damaged, and remaking them to exact lengths is difficult. Our assembly incorporates a directly soldered antenna tee junction that eliminates the need for multiple connectors and adapters to create a tee. Thus, improving insertion loss and reducing VSWR.
- Qty. (1) Complete precision cable assembly
- Huber-Suhner Enviroflex 142 Coaxial Cable
- Delta RF - Precision high-reliability Type N Connectors and a Type N tee bulk head connector
- Low-smoke zero halogenating heat shrink product ID labels - Length indicated on the label to reduce confusion during service and assembly
- Comprehensive VNA testing RF Sweep Data 100 KHz - 8 GHz, including both FDR and TDR analysis
Northcomm's coaxial cable assemblies are precisely manufactured devices intended for use in high-reliability and mission-critical environments. Our fabrication process uses highly sophisticated computer-controlled machinery from Schleuniger that ensures the electrical and mechanical integrity of both the inner and outer conductors. This proprietary assembly system delivers repeatable and exacting tolerances that are simply unachievable with traditional hand tools.
Please note: The images of multiple cables are for illustrative purposes only. Each "add to cart" selection includes one cable assembly. Looking for a custom kit? Give us a ring - we want to talk to you, too!
All assemblies are designed and produced in the United States.