A Duplexer, preselector or similar tuned circuit is a critical part in any RF communications network. The analyses and tuning of these circuits are a skilled task that requires highly accurate RF measurement equipment in the hands of a skilled professional.
Northcomm Technologies has both the experience and the alignment facility to precisely tune, align, and verify these critical communications components.
Our service offers the following key benefits:
- Each device is assessed for mechanical and electrical integrity.
- We individually inspect every connector and cable under magnification.
- If component failures are discovered you will be notified and corrective action will be recommended.
- We have state of the art facilities and equipment that allow us to rapidly and economically repair or replace damaged connectors or cabling to better than OEM specifications.
- Metallic industrial-grade labels displaying frequency information are provided.
- All measurements are traceable to a NIST Primary Frequency Reference. Certificates of calibration are available upon request.
Every component we tune is shipped with data.
You will receive:
- Insertion loss data at the passbands
- Return loss data at the passbands (VSWR calculations are provided)
- Notch depth data at the reject bands
- Markers verify your exact frequency
All data will be provided for approval before the unit is returned to you.
- We maintain digital copies of your as-shipped data for your convenience.
- You will always have access to this critical data at any time for no additional charge.
Northcomm Technologies take the guesswork out of this complicated task. We are industry leaders and strive for complete customer satisfaction.