Northcomm's coaxial cable assemblies are precisely manufactured devices intended for use in high reliability and mission-critical environments. Our fabrication process uses highly sophisticated computer-controlled machinery from Schleuniger that ensures the electrical and mechanical integrity of both the inner and outer conductors. This proprietary assembly system delivers repeatable and exacting tolerances that are simply unachievable with traditional hand tools.
- Fully assembled CommScope FSJ1-50A coaxial cable
- CommScope/Andrews connectors
- All connectors are secured using a calibrated data logging digital torque wrench
- Vinyl protective connector covers
- Low-smoke zero halogenating heat shrink product ID label
- RF Sweep Data (100 KHz - 2.7 GHz)
Every assembly is swept to ensure that return loss characteristics are within specification. This testing methodology ensures the discovery of both intermittent and static faults.
All assemblies are designed and produced in the United States.